Thursday, May 27, 2010

Intro


As my Breuss cure progresses, I'm dwelling on whether to share its essential details within Aida's Breuss Cure Diary or not... I've rather decided to create another blog, and in case someone will be interested in details indeed, she/he can easily find any of them. Of course, I'm doing that also to leave a track of my doing for... at least me... ;-)

Sources for what concerns this cure were Rudolf Breuss books
• in Slovenian: "Zdravljenje raka in levkemije..."
• and in English: "The Breuss Cancer Cure",
• as well as Jürgen Thomar's book in French: "Pratique de la cure Breuss".

And what I'm describing within my blogs about Breuss cure, it's entirely and only what I understood out of all I've read... Well, I'm pretty much confident that I'm on a sound ground, but I might be wrong somewhere as well... ;-) In case you would like to undergo this cure, please get a copy of Breuss book and check ALL by yourself and for your special case! Thanks a lot! 


PS: I'll post majority of titles but will handle posts contents as time will allow me... ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment